Cancellation & Refunds
- We require at least 12 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation, only in extreme circumstances may same day cancellation may be made.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be be forfeited
- If you fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve he right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian consumer Law
- We have a 'no refund' policy on purchases if you change your mind. We are, however, able to offer you the monies paid as a credit on your account for a different treatment